Here are a few facts about ADD. ADD is is spelled the same as “add”, as in “add it up, you can’t add.”, although not the same as “attention deficit disorder”. They’re different you know. We’re talking about the latter, which sounds like ladder as in “climb up the ladder so I can push you down.”, although not the same as “we were talking about the latter of the two options”. We were talking about the latter of the two options.
1. We love cheeses.
2. We wish we had a bunny to play “Kamikaze Mission X Survivors” with.
3. iPods are coooool, dude.
4. Our Uncle Ben drinks too much!
6. Bottled waters are often times laced with petroleum.
8. There ain’t no “seven”.
10. If we could have any job we wanted, we’d be cavemen.
11. Ninety-two isn’t the best number in Finland.
12. We should go to war with socks, but we’d probably lose.
13. The F-Word is a no-no. Sometimes.
15. Teacher says we’re special!