- Babysitters who believe in wholesome TV.
- Oatmeal that sticks to the bowl.
- Little yippee dogs that bark all day long.
- Elmo’s World.
- Nerds who call you a nerd when you don’t participate in D & D Tournaments.
- Teachers who have extremely big chins.
- Days when it’s 10 degrees out, pouring rain, and you’re waiting for the school bus.
- Days when it’s 75 degrees out and sunny, and you’re waiting for the school bus.
- Mailmen who purposely drop your magazine in the mud just because you shot him with a paint-ball gun.
- Excessively negative people.
- The slurping noise soup makes.
- Bird that drop… items on your head.
- Finger nail clippers that scatter the clippings everywhere.
- People who crunch crackers/cereal/etc. too loud.
- Gerbils who bite you when you try to pick them up.
- A Series of Unfortunate Events.
- That scraping sound that comes when someone scratches the chalkboard.
- The sub who doesn’t let you play games all period.
- “I” before “E” except after “C”! What the heck?!
- Little kids who are afraid of the dark.
- The Backstreet Boys.
- Brittany Spears (This one is special- Not only does she anger us, she scares us as well.)
- Having to wait for more than an hour for anything.
- Grandpa’s who say, “Back in the day, I had to walk five miles up a hill to get to the library.”
- Walking five miles up a hill to get to the library.
- People brag to much.
- Those little cheese packets that are always too hard to get undone.
- Grammar freaks.
- TVs that are so small that you can barely see the picture. Like anything under a 45 inch.
- Trick candles.
- “Get Well Soon” cards.
- Self-Motivation books.
- Miserably Atrocious Computers.
- Dinky little cars that would be all-too-easy to crush on your way to work.
- That guilty feeling you get when you are sent to the Principle’s Office for starting a fire (hypothetically, of course).
- People who say “Dawg”.
- Nerds who go on and on about video games.
- Rap and Country music.
- The color pink.
- Hobos who beg for money.
- Plumbers who claim they can fix your toilet, fail, and then charge you.
- People who type “LOL” in every sentence on AIM for no reason.
- Salem, Oregon.
- Candles stubs coated with wax.
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Back in the day, Gangsters and Mobsters were not all like “Yo what up Gangsta Broda, what’s happinin’ in da hood?!”. Some of them were very upper class and sophisticated (which is were we steal our look from, e.g. suits and ties). Yes, once gangsters were very respectable, unlike the fakes we see today. Now, we are looking into the history of the Gangster, and seeing what he used to be and what he is today.
Back in the late nineteenth century, Italy was inhabited by The Mafia, or the Italian Mobster. They gained power by holding up family business’s, threatening the government, and paying off the police. Soon many members of the Mafia left Italy for the U.S.A. which is were gangs from NYC “originate” from (if you consider the NYC gangs and the Mafia in the same class- if you don’t, we don’t blame you). The Mafia is also our favorite group of gangs (we can’t wait to join).
There was also a Japanese Gang, widely known as the Yakuza. The Yakuza were a criminal organization much like the Italian Mafia– think of them as the Mafia of Japan. Unlike how the Mafia used firearms and knives, the Yakuza mostly used swords and chains. Some of the Yakuza gangs still exist today.
There was also an Irish Mafia called… The Irish Mafia. Pretty clever, huh? Though a bit less active, they also were fairly known. They fought against each other, sort of like the Italian Families. Some of them left, partly because of the Great Potato Famine, though not as many left Ireland compared to Italy.
Many countries have mobs and gangs similar to the ones we mentioned. We picked a few of the most known. Many of the gangs today in the U.S. formed because of their ancestors whom we mentioned. As you can see, there are much more to gangs than meets the eye. Plus, we think that the Italian Mafia is awesome. Well, off to snuff that clerk who decided he didn’t need our “protection”…
Happy St. Patrick’s Day everyone! Yes, once again it is the day of Leprechauns and Four-Leaf Clovers! Yes, we are taking a short break out of our holiday schedule to wish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Seriously, give your self a pat on the back. And now, off to the Caribbeans! We love Spring Break.
An Ode . . . to St. Patrick’s Day:
St. Patrick’s Day Is Awesome, St. Patrick’s Day Is Cool.
We Love St. Patrick’s Day, So Whoop-Dee-Frickin’-Doo
(If you read any of that without wearing green, do not be alarmed if armed men show up at your house at 12:00 pinching you.)
Warning: This Post Contains Classified Content. For Those Not Ready, Please Click HERE.
For Those Who Are Ready, Please Continue Reading.
Picture this. It’s 2020. The number of the beast (well, no, but you have to admit it adds effect). Everyone is going about their daily lives, oblivious to the fact that in about one minute, the absolute destruction of the world is going to take place. A woman shrieks and points at the sky. It’s falling. Red streaks of flame appear and smite down the viewers. Earthquakes shatter the earth. Millions are killed in those first few minutes. Lighting ravages towns. Is this nuclear war? Nah, it’s just Tubbo & Dubba Tubba.
In exactly 10 years (at the time of this writing), the ultimate destruction of the world will happen because of two single beings. Tubbo and Dubba Tubba. Yes, we will destroy the world with numerous servants, cunning intellect, and the utmost power including toots, poops, and other means that we deal with our prisoners. The earth will shatter from seemingly natural disasters (of course, YOU know whose responsible). Some of you may be thinking, “Gosh! I have no way to defend myself against superior beings such as these!” and you would be right. But fear not, futile ones! There is hope! All you must do too survive beyond the Tubbo Apocalypse and into the New World is send us WordPress donations. Yep, this is all a big scam for money.
Worry not! We will not forget your loyalty when we are the heads of the earth and beyond.
All we need are some of those opra singers from Halo, and this post would give us chills. We are SO talented.
This is our first post. We wanted to keep this post because we thought it was a bit symbolic. Imagine. Us on wordpress.com and not having an official first post. Why, the world would go nuts! So here it is~ The first post.